Tuesday 8 December 2009

Time to Make a Name for Yourself!

Sold! Some would say down the river. Others would say about time. Time Gentlemen Please! Time to make a name for yourself chasing favour with the new owners. Show them how effective you are. Show how you add real value to the way things work at the Airport. Show them how indispensible you are, what an essential cog in the vast machine!

So much scurrying and currying, posturing and posing, the concourses have become catwalks. No one wants to be the next in line, not since the big boys got the chop. Everyone is whispering 'who's next'?

Who cares? Take me! Make me forge a new life for myself beyond the citadel of regulation and self made rules and deathly process.

Give me the key. I've got a permit.

All you have to do is sign it.

No comments:

Post a Comment